- Parking is free of charge at Airporthotel Düsseldorf
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Junior Suite Package
- 1x overnight stay in a Junior Suite
- 1x rich breakfast buffet
- 1x bottle of prosecco
- including one minibar filling per day (soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, chocolate, etc.)
- free use of fitness and wellness facilities
- free parking
- free WIFI
Discover Düsseldorf and stay in one of our spacious Junior Suites. Whether alone, as a couple or with the whole family, a stay in our Junior Suite is always a good idea!
The 61sqm Junior Suites with king-size bed are located on the 4th to 14th floor and have a separate living and sleeping area. Due to the location in the corner, with a window front over two sides, these rooms impress by their brightness and esoecially on the higher floors, by a wonderful view. The bathroom of the Junior Suite has a whirlpool bathtub and a walk-in rain shower and leaves nothing to be desired. In addition, the junior suite has a sitting area with a sofa bed, a dining table, ironing board and iron and a free minibar filling per day.
Whether shopping on the Königsallee or a cozy stroll along the Rhine - Düsseldorf has a lot to offer! Experience the most beautiful city along the Rhine river in all its facets.
For relaxation, our spacious fitness and spa area with a fantastic view over Düsseldorf is at your disposal. Make your stay unforgettable and end the evening with a visit in our restaurant ZiZou with seasonal, regional and international cuisine. After a restful night in the best bed of the city, our rich breakfast buffet awaits you the next morning.
€ 84,00 per person in a Junior Suite
Single supplement: € 73,00
Children (in parents room): 0-3 years free of charge, 4-17 years € 9,25 per child
Good to know:
- Junior Suite with Children: The Junior Suites have a sofa bed in the living area. Up to two children up to 17 years stay for free in the parents room.
- Have a relaxed breakfast: Have a delicious breakfast served in the Junior Suite (surcharge of € 7,50 € per person).
Great hotel, lovely room, enjoyable stay
I stayed twice in August whilst on business in Ratingen, I usually stay in other hotels in town, however the Valk is much nicer hotel, with a great gym and wellness area, and I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very modern definitely a step up from other local hotels, I had had great views from the 7th floor, the food was good, and the promotional price in August was very attractive, Its a shame I only get to stay when the rates are reduced! I could happily be there every week instead of the other places.