Welcome to the Van der Valk Airporthotel Düsseldorf!
You are spending your stay in one of our “Theme Suites” and we would kindly request you to adhere to the following Rules & Regulations during your stay.
Suite Rules & Regulations:
• Smoking inside the hotel room is strictly prohibited (with exception of the rooms on the 9th floor). A violation of the above will result in a fine of 250,00 EURO per night. Should the Fire-alarm be activated, due to smoke inside the hotel room, all relevant Fire Brigade Call-Out fees will be charged to the room guest.
• Due to the fire hazard, the use of candles and incense in the hotel room is prohibited). A violation of the above will result in a fine of 250,00 EURO per night. Should the Fire-alarm be activated, due to smoke inside the hotel room, all relevant Fire Brigade Call-Out fees will be charged to the room guest.
• The possession, sale, consumption and use of drugs on the hotel premises is strictly prohibited. Guests violating the above, will be required to immediately vacate the hotel premises without any refund of any kind.
• In our suites we have a max. 2-person policy. The access to persons without a regular room reservation is NOT permitted. This is due to security regulations. Guests violating the above, will be required to immediately vacate the hotel premises.
• Guests are requested to Check-Out by latest 12:00 noon. Due to the fact that all rooms are examined by our staff before your departure, please calculate a few additional minutes into your Check-Out.
• It is forbidden to carry or use hotel property outside of the hotel premises. Guests will be made liable for any damage or loss to hotel property and will result in all necessary repair or renovation costs being charged “in full” to the guest.
• On request, Guests are obliged to show a valid ID Card or Passport whilst checking in.
• For security reasons, it is not permitted for delivery personnel to hand over deliveries (in any form) at the hotel room / suite. We kindly request all guests to pick up any deliveries in the hotel Lobby.
• In the interest of all other hotel guests, playing of loud music or offensive loud behavior is not tolerated on the hotel premises. If our request is not followed, the guest will be asked to leave the hotel without refund.
• Professional Photographic images / pictures in all hotel rooms / suites is strictly prohibited. Guests violating the above, will be required to immediately vacate the hotel premises without any reimbursement of any kind.
• Finally, we would kindly like to request that you place a cash deposit of 100,00 EURO (or per Credit card) at Check-In. Your deposit will be refunded to you on your departure provided the condition of your suite and adherence to the above Regulations were met.
All violations to the above Rules & Regulations are subject to the hotel Management and Employees discretion. Whether the guest is requested to immediately leave the hotel premises and is reimbursed with the above-mentioned deposit or not lies within their judgement.
We would like to wish you a pleasant stay!
Management & Employees
Van der Valk Airporthotel Düsseldorf